We discussed 1980s books and our summer reading recommendations.
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- Good Behaviour by Molly Keane
- Footsteps by Richard Holmes
- Howard’s End is on the Landing by Susan Hill
- The Swimming Pool Library by Alan Hollinghurst
- The Sunrise by Victoria Hislop
- Thursday’s Child by Nicci French
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronvitch
- My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You by Louisa Young
At the next meeting we will discuss books written in the 1800s.